I'm a psychiatrist with over 40 years experience and this class was the best investment in time and money I have ever made for both personal growth and professional development. This was truly a mind expanding experience!"
Larry Drell, M.D.
"Her influence has transformed the way I practice psychiatry"
Anthony J. Tranguch, M.D., Phd.
This multi-level course is comprehensive, fun and fascinating. It is an integration of advanced techniques in rapid change work that utilizes the most current research in neuroscience, Epigenetics and mind/body medicine. You will learn to guide healing and trance-formation on the cognitive, emotional, biochemical and energetic level.
Students will learn the many ways of inducing hypnosis and how to utilize trance to make fast and generative changes in themselves and their clients. Melissa teaches a blend of Ericksonian and classical hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Psychology and Practical Neuroscience. There is a strong focus on teaching clients to rewire their habituated patterns of thought, feeling, and behavior and using memory reconsolidation to change early primes.
Some of what you will learn:
- The art of multi-level communication
- Priming the unconscious mind
- Conversational Dynamic Trance-Work
- Self-Directed Neuroplasticity
- Creative Hypnotic Inductions
- The Meta Pattern of Change
- Pattern Interrupts to rewire the brain
- Bi-Lateral Stimulation
- Vagus Nerve Regulation
- Coherence and heart rate variability
- Memory reconsolidation
- Cognitive/kinesthetic restructuring
- Epigenetics and neurogenesis
- Conscious/Unconscious dissociation
- Spatial and temporal language patterns
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Rapid self hypnosis templates
- Neuro-Linguistic Coaching
- Time line techniques
- Setting, changing and eliciting internal anchors
- Submodality manipulation
- Somatic strategies for unconscious release
- Reimprinting and implicit memory manipulation
- Meridian based techniques
- Unconscious biases, filters and heuristics
- Hypnotic story telling and therapeutic metaphors
- Inductive and deductive attention shifting
- Core state transformation
- Emotive journeying process
- Regression and progression approaches
- Parts integration
- Pseudo orientation in time
- Open focus brain induction
- Pain management techniques
- Anti-anxiety approaches
- Procrastination elimination
- Motivational strategies for goal setting
- Insomnia relief
- Craving busters
- Internal dialogue manipulations
- Fast tracking meditation practice
- Pseudo double inductions
- Mirror neurons and resonance
- Right brain calibration
- Non linear language patterns
- Visual/kinesthetic dissociation for phobias
- The art of reframing
- De-nominalizing constructs
- Generative change and flow
- Expanded awareness
Back by popular demand! Another full immersion in Integrative Hypnosis!
June 13-20th, 2020
Classes will be held via zoom. Email for details.
Upon Registering, prospective students must have an interview with Center for Integrative Hypnosis. If we find its not a fit, you will be refunded 100%. You can also call in advance to find out if this is the right training for you, but we encourage early registration to hold your space. These courses sell out fast.
Full Certification Tuition: $1,950
additional IACT certification/membership available for $99.00
This weekend will be all about deep trance and extraordinary altered states. It is for students who already have a working knowledge of hypnosis and want to deepen or refresh their skills. We will be practicing comfort states for pain management and resetting habituated programs. We will play in expanded states for insight, unconscious communication and healing.
Come learn some new creative inductions to add to your practice.
$475. for the whole weekend. Classes from 1:00-6:00