I'm a psychiatrist with over 40 years experience and this class was the best investment in time and money I have ever made for both personal growth and professional development. This was truly a mind expanding experience!"
Larry Drell, M.D.
"Her influence has transformed the way I practice psychiatry"
Anthony J. Tranguch, M.D., Phd.
Integrative Hypnosis is a comprehensive course that pulls from the most current research in neuroscience, embodied cognition and priming making this a hypnosis training that reflects the 21st century.
You will learn how to empower your clients to rewire their own habituated patterns and access deep altered states for transformation. The course combines Ericksonian and classical forms of trance work with neuro-linguistic psychology into a system of practical neuroscience that covers everything a modern day hypnotist needs.
The first four days of this course is Coaching the Unconscious Mind which will teach you a dynamic and multi level system of change work that goes much deeper than your typical coaching curriculum. Students can sign on just for this portion or go for the full eight days.
This course provides ongoing support through bi weekly practice/supervision nights.
Some of what you will learn:
- The art of multi-level communication
- Priming the unconscious mind
- Conversational Dynamic Trance-Work
- Self-Directed Neuroplasticity
- Creative Hypnotic Inductions
- The Meta Pattern of Change
- Pattern Interrupts to rewire the brain
- Bi-Lateral Stimulation
- Vagus Nerve Regulation
- Coherence and heart rate variability
- Memory reconsolidation
- Cognitive/kinesthetic restructuring
- Epigenetics and neurogenesis
- Conscious/Unconscious dissociation
- Spatial and temporal language patterns
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Rapid self hypnosis templates
- Neuro-Linguistic Coaching
- Time line techniques
- Setting, changing and eliciting internal anchors
- Submodality manipulation
- Somatic strategies for unconscious release
- Reimprinting and implicit memory manipulation
- Meridian based techniques
- Unconscious biases, filters and heuristics
- Hypnotic story telling and therapeutic metaphors
- Inductive and deductive attention shifting
- Core state transformation
- Emotive journeying process
- Regression and progression approaches
- Parts integration
- Pseudo orientation in time
- Open focus brain induction
- Pain management techniques
- Anti-anxiety approaches
- Procrastination elimination
- Motivational strategies for goal setting
- Insomnia relief
- Craving busters
- Internal dialogue manipulations
- Fast tracking meditation practice
- Pseudo double inductions
- Mirror neurons and resonance
- Right brain calibration
- Non linear language patterns
- Visual/kinesthetic dissociation for phobias
- The art of reframing
- De-nominalizing constructs
- Generative change and flow
- Expanded awareness
Back by popular demand! Another full immersion in Integrative Hypnosis!
November 13-20th 2021
Classes will be held via zoom.
Upon Registering, prospective students must have an interview with Center for Integrative Hypnosis. If we find its not a fit, you will be refunded 100%. You can also call in advance to find out if this is the right training for you, but we encourage early registration to hold your space. These courses sell out fast.
Full Certification Tuition: $1,950
additional IACT certification/membership available for $99.00
This weekend will be all about deep trance and extraordinary altered states. It is for students who already have a working knowledge of hypnosis and want to deepen or refresh their skills. We will be practicing comfort states for pain management and playing in expanded states for insight, unconscious communication and healing.
Come learn some new creative inductions to add to your practice.
$475. for the whole weekend. Classes from 1:00-5:00